The Easter holidays aren’t over yet, (at least in Germany, today is still a full-blown holiday), so of course, I should share an Easter product with you, and since I have a recent favorite, I “must” show it to you:
True, there are tons of Easter kits out there, but I’ve got several reasons why I think this kit by Kristin tops all the others:
- The warm color palette of soft pastels, without being too overtly pink-ish, (therefore making it quite versatile)
- The beautifully patterned papers,
- The amount of unique, oh so pretty and fun embellishments, including lots of realia from nature
- All the fun and colorful pieces of wordart,
- And the extensive alphas included.
Those of you who come to check out my blog regularly, probably have seen the layout I recently created with this kit already. But since I didn’t have the time to work with “Hippity Hop” any further since I got it, that page will have to do. So, here’s an example of what you can do using this beautiful kit: